Home Instead Senior Care Cambridge has introduced Live in care to our bespoke services we offer to our clients and are looking for a Live-In CAREGivers to work in and around Cambridge on 2 or 4 week placements.
Home Instead Senior Care's Live-In CAREGivers provide one-one / individualised care for our clients who need regular daily support and assistance in day-to-day life to remain living independently at home.
This could include, but not limited to:
- Personal care - washing, bathing, dressing and toileting
- Light housework - laundry, ironing, shopping, hoovering
- Meal preparation
- Support with overall well-being and independence
- Accompanying and driving to appointments / social activities
- End of life care
- Palliative care
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in and around Cambridge. Our area includes, Duxford, St.Ives, Fulbourn, Cottenham, Barhill and the villages in between.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.We’re looking for people with the personality and passion to build great relationships with our clients.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Must have a full valid UK driving license and use of a vehicle.
- Working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may already have
- Competitive salary £9.50 to £11.50 p/h + travel time paid + mileage allowance
- A specialized training assessment program as part of our recruitment process on how to become a Home Instead CAREGiver
- Investment in you as a person and you will work towards gaining the Care Certificate upon start of service
- Our friendly and knowledgeable office team will be offering you support along the way and available 24/7
- Most importantly the chance to feel apart of the growing family of CAREGivers that really do care