Join our office Team as a Care Coordinator!
Care Coordinator - £19,000 - £23,000 per Annum
• Free 24 hour Confidential Care and Support Programme • Contributory Pension • Paid Holidays
Home Instead is the largest non-Medical Private Home Care Provider in the world. We are very proud of the High Quality of Care that we provide to private clients.
Based in our Elland office, you will be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for the excellent service we provide to our clients and you will also want to be part of an organisation that strives to be excellent in all manners of its Care delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Your job will entail the responsibility for the quality control throughout our service, carry out staff assessments to ensure the highest possible care from us and to ensure we are offering a personalised service.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals, support visits and competency assessments with our CAREGivers.
- Ensure CAREgiver's are providing the highest quality of support for our clients and conduct relevant follow-up issues or complaints with caregivers.
- Ensure CAREGiver documentations are in compliance with all relevant regulated bodies through regular audits
- Deliver Basic Life Support Training (Train the Trainer Course included)
- Undertake care consultations for new care packages and write comprehensive person centred care plans
- To be part of the on-call team.
- Be very flexible and passionate to deliver "hands-on" care to our clients across Calderdale and Spen Valley if there is no carer available.
- Carry out quality assurance visits and service reviews with our clients.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Liase and build good working relationships with other professionals such as social workers, district nurses, occupational therapists, community matrons, discharge coordinators and GP's.
For this role you would need experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes and have experience of supervising staff. You will need to be living in close proximity to Calderdale for this role to be practical. Be a true leader who is able to lead by example and motivate a team and have the willingness to progress in our organisation. Be well presented, have access your own reliable vehicle and ideally hold a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm, however, this role requires you to be flexible enough to occasionally carry out competency assessments and care calls out of hours when needed.
It is essential that the successful candidate has good literacy skills, an excellent telephone manor and is able to use online systems.
Whilst previous experience as a Care Coordinator is desirable, the successful candidate will be mentored and work closely alongside the Registered Manager and existing Care Coordinator on a day to day basis. Support and guidance will always be available when needed.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Job offer is subject to Enhanced DBS check, two professional references and two personal references.