We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Burton-on-Trent as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
We can offer you between 10-20 hours mainly across the evenings and weekend. You will need to offer availability between these times and extra hours are also available during weekdays. We offer £9.50/hr weekdays, £10.00/hr evenings & weekends. Paid travel time and mileage allowance. Guaranteed hours contracts in exchange for good availability.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
0645 – 1130, 4 weekdays and alternate weekends. 16hrs/week guaranteed.
We offer £9.65/hr. Paid travel time and mileage allowance.
CAREGivers drive around our local community and provide support for clients in their own homes.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Burton-on-Trent as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them stay independent in their own home
We provide non-medical services for our clients so they can remain independent in their own homes. Our focus is on companionship so we can support not only the physical well-being but also the emotional well-being of our clients and combat loneliness. Along with our companionship calls we provide home-help and personal care, all with the incredibly high standard that has come to be expected from us.
What we do differently:
- We are a values-based recruiter. This means whether you have previous care experience or not, what matters to us most is that you share our values and passion in building relationships and combatting loneliness in older people.
- Because our focus is on your values more than experience, we provide award-winning and industry-leading training so you can feel confident providing the care our clients deserve. We won the Princess Royal Training Award for 2019 and both our Dementia & End of Life training are City & Guilds accredited.
- Our average call time is one hour, this is because we do not believe it is possible to provide truly exceptional care in 15 minutes. We don’t tick boxes and move onto the next call, we take the time to build meaningful relationships with the client and make a difference to their lives.
- As our clients often receive care 7 days a week we do require alternate weekends and some evenings.
- We don’t want you running here, there, and everywhere. We operate within Burton-on-Trent and surrounding areas. You don’t want to be sitting in your car for ages to get between calls, and neither do we.
We offer £9.50/hr weekdays, £10.00/hr evenings & weekends. Paid travel time and mileage allowance. Guaranteed hours contracts in exchange for good availability.
Home Instead Senior Care Burton on Trent is a family run business and there are many other things that we do that stand us out from the crowd, the best thing to do is get in touch and see what we can do for you.