Great opportunity available!
Part Time Bookkeeper
A little about us:
Home Instead Senior Care Bromley, Chislehurst & Orpington provides exceptional care and support to our lovely older clients in their own homes in the Borough of Bromley. We are proud to be the only home care provider located in the borough that has been recognised by the Care Quality Commission as being Outstanding. We are a forward thinking and ambitious business and have experienced incredible growth. We really value the contribution of all our team members and are committed to helping everyone in our company develop and progress to achieve their full potential. We have high standards for our people and the work we do and are looking for likeminded positive and hardworking people that want to help us be the best in our industry.
Working hours 20 hours per month as follows: 1st working day of the month 9am to 1pm, 2nd working day of the month 9am to 1pm, remaining weeks of the month every Friday 9am to 1pm. Some flexibility to increase these hours will be required as the role develops.
Are you an excellent bookkeeper with good technical skills, an eye for detail and a real passion for finance?
We are looking for an excellent bookkeeper to take full ownership of our finance function. We want someone who has an excellent understanding of the fundamentals, enjoys analysing figures, and wants to develop their understanding and skills around reporting, forecasting and creating a process driven and efficient department.
If you have a passion for the numbers and want an opportunity to go beyond the basic bookkeeping tasks, this role is perfect for you.
Qualifications and experience:
- Technical knowledge i.e. AAT or equivalent or working towards accreditation
- Excellent understanding of Xero Accounts
- Excellent technical understanding of each of the key financial statements
- Experience compiling monthly management information
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasts
- Experience of working in an organisation where high levels of customer service are expected would be advantageous.
- Overseeing all company accounts, bank reconciliations, creditors, and debtors and HMRC payments.
- Reconciling RTI to generate invoice and payroll reports and liaising with external payroll provider.
- Managing Cashflow, credit control, invoicing and payments runs
- Reporting KPI'S, creating and managing Management Information and reports, supporting the MD with creating and monitoring forecasts and budgets
- Setting up and running financial processes and reporting processes throughout the business
Salary: £15-18 per hour
- Employee Assistance Programme (providing a range of wellbeing opportunities)
- Development and learning opportunities