Join the best team in CARE!
Home Instead is the UK's leading home care provider and has won many awards over the years. Having a reputation second to none, with currently 60+ of its 200 offices being awarded a CQC Overall Outstanding we are leading the way! Why are we different? Well, as we focus on building relationships, we provide a minimum of 1-hour home visits to mostly private clients who receive visits from the same companions all the time. It’s great for everyone and it works!
We are proud to have achieved OUTSTANDING in the CARING and WELL LED categories!
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced administrator to provide full support to the office and management team.
- Responsible for all aspects of office administration activities whilst being reactive to the needs of the business.
- Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite, professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
- Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain effective systems ensuring that all filing and databases are kept up to date.
- Support service delivery process including ensuring compliance, collecting activity logs and updating systems.
- Coordinate holidays for the office team and Care Professionals.
- Coordinate Care Professionals retention activities such as newsletters, Care Professionals of the month etc.
- Provide project admin support to ensure successful project implementation and timely adoption where appropriate.
- Provide basic local IT support i.e. setting up & removing users from systems and creating email addresses.
- Control the office supplies and make sure it is in accordance with office needs.
- To undertake any support or administration duties as and when required by the Franchise Owner.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality and Diversity Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
Please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or giving her a call on 020 8658 2535 if:
- You feel excited by this opportunity.
- You have achieved a level 2 (or above) QCF qualification in health and social care or have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- You live in, or very close to, the Borough of Bromley.
- You are able to drive and have a car that you can use for work as you will be travelling between clients’ homes and often taking them out.
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID 19.