Responsibilities include but not limited to;
Cleaning the wcs – including mopping the floors
Cleaning the kitchen – including mopping the floor
Extra cleaning to high touch areas
Sweeping light well and parking area
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have at least 4 years Home Care experience
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you therefore must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Coney Hall, Kent as a Senior CAREGiver. As a Senior CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
We are looking for bright afternoon