The role involves performing a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients whilst providing the highest quality of service to clients. You will act as the first point of contact for both face-to-face interactions for visitors to the office, as well as being part of the team answering calls from staff, clients, or their families to just list a few examples.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared and fairly allocated to staff, considering travel time, holidays, training, and last-minute cancellations.
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system (People Planner).
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Carry out on call duties on a rota, averaging 1 evening a week, and 1 in 4 weekends being free to answer the phone in emergencies.
- Be willing to step in and provide care with dignity and respect for our clients when necessary.
Become a CAREGiver and help others live independently at home!
We're looking for compassionate people who can support our clients with their daily tasks and activities at home. Our clients need your help!
They may be elderly, disabled or recovering from an illness. By helping them out in their own homes you will make a huge difference in their lives.
We offer flexible hours that work around your schedule, whether you can help ensure someone has their breakfast and is up and ready for the day or you have a spare hour on the weekend to keep them company, being there for someone makes a huge difference to their life.
Be the reason someone smiles!
Pay ranges from £9.50 to £11.50 an hour depending on the time, day, and type of visit being offered.
Give us a call on 0117 374 2400 or apply today to find out more!
Working as a CAREGiver with Home Instead it will be your job to provide support and the promote the independence of our clients within their own homes. You will be mostly working with elderly and vulnerable individuals so having empathy and passion towards others is the most important factor. You will be starting a rewarding career knowing that you are making a meaningful difference in other people's lives.
Healthcare Assistant Pay & Benefits
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Flexible hours including some evening and alternate weekend working
- Industry-Leading Training
- Full PPE Protection
- Care Certification
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities
Your responsibilities as a CAREGiver will also include preparing simple meals, light household duties, providing companionship, and assisting with personal care.
On a full time basis, shifts will include both morning runs and evening runs so flexibility is required. You must also have your own vehicle and driver's licence to ensure you can travel between clients safely.
Care To Drink Tea & Eat Cake?
...OK so it’s not all just Drinking Tea & Eating Cake but If you fancy A New Rewarding Caring Challenge then this could be the role for you:
Upto £11.50 per hour visiting time + mileage allowance and holiday pay on top!
Working hours are part-time & average 10-20 hours per week depending on your availability & location.
Work rotas that are tailor-made to fit around YOUR availability.
An opportunity where personality, attitude, and heart count for more than work experience or qualifications.
Opportunity to be part of a friendly team of like-minded individuals who all care passionately for the people they support.
Immediate (ish!) Start!
This is a totally unique care sector opportunity - We will carefully match you to your own small circle of older adults in your local community and you will support them to live happy, independent lives by providing:
? Prompting & assisting your clients with their medication
? Support getting in & out of the shower & getting dressed
? Help to & from the loo
? Preparing simple meals and light household duties
? Companionship, a cup of tea & a natter
? Shopping tips, social Calls, appointments, clubs hobbies (own car advantageous)
? Flexible Part-time hours are available between 10-20 hours per week (unfortunately, we cannot offer purely school hours or full-time as each employee only has a small circle of their own regular clients)
? If you have some availability mornings (ideally starting at 08:00) or tea/evening times (ideally starting at 18:00) & a couple of hours alternate weekends, then this position could fit around your other interests & commitments
? Excellent training is provided and you’ll meet some like minded people
? The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day and putting a smile on your clients faces
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about helping others and are wanting to spend some time helping those in the community that need some extra support.
Throughout the past year you have likely helped someone out and acted as a carer without even realising. Whether that was a neighbour, family member, or friend. You stepped in to provide support for them. These are the skills required to provide care to our clients on a day to day basis. If you’re ready to start caring for others, why not join our brilliant team of CAREGivers today!
We provide bespoke packages to our clients based around what their needs are so you may be helping with some person care, preparing meals, helping around the house with some light cleaning, to just having a chat over a cup of tea!
Previous experience in care is helpful but not at all essential as you will have all the necessary training and shadowing opportunities to make sure you’re comfortable before you start visiting your clients alone.
What Can We Offer You?
- Flexible working hours around your daily schedule
- Working with the same clients, to enable you to build relationships
- Hourly rates between £9.50 and £11.50, dependent on client needs and visit times
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Mileage allowance for travel
- Holiday and sick pay
- An office team with a 24/7 helpline for support when working your shifts
- An employee wellbeing service available whenever you many want/need it
- Opportunities for continual learning and development
- £100 bonus on the completion of your Care Certificate