Pension, Discounts, EAP
Home Instead is a local, independently run, home care company with a glowing reputation in Brighton, Hove, and Shoreham, offering exceptional home care and a great culture for our staff and Caregivers.
We bespoke our care around each client, acknowledging their individual needs and wishes and offer the same principle to our staff.
We do not just offer great care in our community, but also work hard to help build long lasting, reliable relationships by matching our Caregivers to our clients based on personality, interests, and hobbies.
Hours: 30 hrs per week
The Scheduling Assistant will be a key person in our thriving and friendly team, performing a variety of duties, specifically assisting our Care Coordinator/Scheduler with planning and scheduling to deliver a consistent, continuous service and maximise resource efficiency.
This is a versatile role for an organised and dynamic individual who is passionate about care and understands current pressures in the sector.
Matching and allocating Caregivers with the right skills, experience, and personality to deliver the best quality care and personalised support to each client, organising schedules to minimise disruption to service, planning to cover holidays and responding effectively to day-to-day changes in operation will be some of the duties.
It is preferable to have a current driving license and access to a car, as you may also be visiting our wonderful clients, when the opportunity rises. It is a great role for a social person to build positive and long-lasting relationships with clients, Caregivers, and our team!
This is great opportunity to develop and learn, being a key player in the expansion of this growing business, helping us to continue to build our reputation for the provision of quality care.
What are we looking for?
- Warm, compassionate personality, willingness to help and excellent phone manner.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer service experience OR focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be pragmatic and problem solve.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Possibly experience of delivery of care OR sound understanding of home care and customer needs.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Current driving licence and access to a car preferable
- Willingness and ability to eventually be on call over evenings and weekends as part of the rota
Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
- Comprehensive, company sponsored training with a great central team
- Diligent, friendly and supportive office staff (on-call support), great company culture!
- Online discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) (phone and face to face counselling, courses, etc…)
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Yearly PEAQ Engagement survey to enable you to have your say!
- Company Pension Scheme
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.