Pension, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Program, etc...
Home Instead is a growing local independent care company, covering Brighton, Hove, Portslade, Shoreham-By-Sea, Southwick, Lancing for over 5 years.
We offer relationship led care visits for older people at their home, bespoke to each client's needs, wishes, and interests, to improve their life by enabling their mobility, engagement and wellbeing.
Our visits are MINIMUM 1 HOUR at a time, at different times of the day, offering first and foremost great companionship, conversation and a stable relationship, personalised assistance with preparing meals, help around the house, and personal hygiene where needed.
We welcome CAREGivers from all walks of life, backgrounds, ages, and they play a key role in delivering our personal approach to care and facilitate the things our clients wish to do, from taking a walk down the sea front to doing shopping together. We match our CAREGivers with our clients based on personality, interests, hobbies and lifestyle to enable long lasting, reliable relationships for both.
As a CAREGiver, you would receive full training, shadowing, support and mentorship through your whole journey, therefore experience is NOT essential for this role, but a social personality, willingness to learn, flexible attitude and genuine care and compassion towards older people.
Driving license and a car is NOT essential but travel between clients will be necessary.
This is a part-time role, with no obligation to do any particular number of hours, however, ability to work in the evenings and weekends is highly desirable due to currently available work.
What are we looking for?
- Warm heart, a caring nature and ability to build long-lasting positive relationships
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Personable, empathetic and reliable personality
- Ability to do evening and weekend work DESIRABLE
- Driver License and a car ADVANTAGE, NOT ESSENTIAL
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
Why are we different?
- We CARE - not only for our clients but also for our Caregivers
- Fantastic company culture, and supportive, experienced central office team
- Training and development, including NVQs, shadowing and mentoring
- Working around your existing commitments
- NO uniforms! (All PPE supplied)
- Long standing, nurturing local connections in the community
- Benefits: paid leave and absence, pension, mileage, online discounts and much more!
If you think you share our values and you would like to offer reliable, consistent care, whilst building a relationship with your client, speak to us today to find out if you may be a great match to our clients.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.