Be a local Superhero with Home Instead!
Care Assistant - Evenings and Weekends
Industry leading training (both basic and advanced), paid holiday, a supportive working environment, causal dress, flexible schedule.
Home Instead Blackpool & Wyre provide a high standard of non-medical relationship-led person-centered home care in the Blackpool, Cleveleys, Fleetwood, Bispham and North Shore.
We're looking for kind-hearted Care Assistants to help care for our clients in the local area. For this position we're particularity interested to hear from people with evening and weekend availability, even if it's just a small amount each week, we want to hear from you.
- Match you will local clients who you'll build a genuine relationship with.
- You'll help provide care and assistance with every-day tasks such as meal prep, medication administration and companionship.
- You'll enjoy a flexible schedule that fits around you. You can tell us when you want to work, from a few hours a week part-time right up to full time.
- Our visits are a minimum of one hour so you'll have time to provide quality care.
- Full training provided - if you have experience that's great, but if not we can teach you!
Due to expansion we have a variety of hours available, give us a call on 01253 200770
Part-time hours: 6-20 per week
A kind heart, patience and a willingness to learn are all that's required!
**You must have access to your own vehicle as well as a full driving licence**
- £9.10 P.H starting rate.
- Scheduled paid travel time between client's visits.
- Holiday Pay.
- Very flexible schedule.
- Full training and a great supportive working environment.