We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Battle and surrounding areas as a part time day, evening or weekend CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator is responsible for scheduling CAREGivers’ visits to our Clients. This role is vital to ensuring that our Clients receive the very best care and support.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator will be expected to perform a variety of duties, including organising all rotas and making sure that all CAREGivers and Clients are aware of their working schedules. Strong personal skills are essential as the role involves liaison with the whole team to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Organising all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensuring all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Being responsive to changes in the schedules and liaison with relevant team members
- Undertaking any support or admin duties as required by the Business Owner or Registered Care Manager.
- Ensuring all data is kept up-to-date.
- Answering the telephone in a polite, professional manner and passing on clear messages in a timely way.
Would you like to make a positive difference to the people in your community?
Are You Caring?
Are You Compassionate?
Do You Want to Make A Difference?
Do You Want to Be Valued?
If You answer “Yes” then we need you.
With growing demand for care and our services, we are looking for kind and caring people like you to join our team of CAREGivers who are making a true difference to the quality of life of people in Bexhill, Battle, St. Leonards, Hastings and the surrounding areas.
Take this opportunity to be part of our award-winning team with an excellent reputation.
We are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide and are creating a thriving culture for our team and have been recognised as 5* best employers in care.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help keep our clients independent in their own home.
- Enjoy building meaningful relationships with your clients
- Closely matched to your clients
- Minimum visit of 1 hour in length
- No experience necessary just the desire to make a difference
- Become part of a great team
- Receive Industry leading training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Part time hours
- Excellent support
- Additional travel/waiting time pay
- Mileage paid
- Pension scheme
We would love to hear from you, so contact us today on 01424 401402 or please submit your details below and we shall be in touch!