We are looking to add to our expanding team of our exceptional CAREGiver’s in the Beverley and Hull area. Our CAREGiver’s provide services from companionship through to personal care with the sole purpose of keeping the older ones in our community living at home as independent as possible. This includes but is not limited to helping them get into and out of bed, getting washed, making meals and providing home help, all these things improve our clients wellbeing and quality of life.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Business Owner to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of a private home care service for older people.
- Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team of CAREGivers and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Converting new client enquiries and coordinating rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our clients