Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time scheduler to join our friendly and fast-growing team in Bedford.
To perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients.
- To manage the planning, coordinating and scheduling of client support
- Managing CAREGivers rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules
- To work closely with team in co-coordinating all care services
- Be responsive to changes in the schedules and to liaise with relevant team members
- Participate in on-call rota
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- Delivering client care as required
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate in delivering a high quality service to all clients and CAREGivers
- Sociable team player, flexible and committed
- Accurate and IT literate with database and Microsoft Office experience
- Full driving licence and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional company that’s really going places then please apply by writing a covering letter explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV. Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Finally, you must hold a full driver’s licence, have full use of a car and have easy access to our offices at MK43 9JB. This is a full-time, permanent post. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.