- Home Instead, Bedford, is an award-winning provider of care for people living in their own homes. We are very passionate about the care we provide.This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home. All our visits with clients are for at least an hour, often more and our CAREGivers visit the same clients providing consistency and the opportunity to develop, meaningful, trusting and long term relationships. Our mission in Bedford is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being and worth.
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment team to provide an efficient recruitment process.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in the recruitment or health care field.
- CAREGiver compliance records
- Researching job posting sites
- Logging all applications
- Arranging interviews
- Communications with successful candidates
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience dealing with people and building solid relationships
- Passionate about high standards of service
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilient, confident and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Happy working both independently and as part of a team
- Someone who really wants to make a success of their role and help us achieve our ambitions to be the most successful Home Care Company in Bedford.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
- Full driving license and access to their own vehicle
- UK Work Permit
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional company that’s really going places then please apply by writing a covering letter explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV. Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Finally, you must hold a full driver’s licence, have full use of a car and have easy access to our offices at MK43 9JB. This is a full-time, permanent post. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.