To us it's personal - provide the care you would want for your own family
Client Experience Manager - Barnsley
Our office was established in 2006 and our mission is to brighten lives and give our Clients a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth in the safety of their own home. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We pride ourselves on unrushed, person-centred care in our Client's own home ... our CAREGivers are matched to the needs of our Clients to ensure we are providing the type of care which we would wish for our own loved ones.
Responsible for managing all aspects of client services in the Barnsley locality.
- Work closely with the Head of Care to coordinate the development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service with a focus on person centred care.
- Manage the process of client acquisition form initial contact to conversion adhering to company policy.
- Carry out care planning and conduct risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients.
- Continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered.
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements.
- Ensure relevant reports are forwarded to relevant bodies e.g. CQC, Care Inspectorate, Care Inspectorate Wales, The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority, and Safeguarding.
- Promote a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and value.
- Provide inspired leadership to the team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to the clients, and workloads are managed accordingly ensuring safe staffing levels.
- Take part in disciplinary investigations, interviews and meetings following the company policy and in conjunction with advice from the HR Provider.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to by all employees.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of data across all relevant platforms.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and regulations.
- Proactively identify own development areas in line with business objectives and the duties of your role, taking action within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistent excellent customer service.
- Proven experience in leading, training and managing a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services.
- Have or be willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
- Strong skills in conducting care assessment and care planning.
- Good understanding of systems and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to inspire others and build fantastic working relationships.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop care services.
- Passionate about providing the highest quality of care.
- Commercially aware and have strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Ability to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be responsive, agile and remain calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities.
- Be flexible to meet demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require the support of team members out in the field in emergency situations, and the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Role Specific Competencies
Adapting to Change
Teamwork & Collaboration
Planning and Organising
Communication & Relationship Management
Living Home Instead
Have or be willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
Previously held CQC Registration would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead is leading the way in providing non-medical care, home help & companionship services … and we’re passionate about the quality of the services we deliver.
This vitally important and rewarding role in the local community offers the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and supportive team in an award winning professional environment where it’s recognised that satisfied well-supported CAREGivers and clients are the key to business success.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.