Pick hours that suit you and your existing commitments, have a job that can fit around you.
- 7am to 3pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 7am to 12pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 11am to 5pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 3pm to10pm - 3 to 5 days a week plus alternative weekends.
- 5pm to 10pm – 3 evenings a week plus alternative weekends.
- 8am to 2pm – weekends only
- 2pm to 10pm – weekends only
Please specify which shift you are applying for in your application.
- PERSONAL CARE - HOME HELP - COMPANIONSHIP
- £11.00 per hour on weekdays and £12.00 per hour on weekends.
- No previous experience is required – just the right attitude!
- Minimum 1 hour visits – so no rushing!
- Aylesbury Vale, Thame and surrounding local villages
- You'll visit regular clients building strong relationships
- We introduce you to new clients to make sure you feel confident and comfortable
- Support always on-hand to provide guidance & support
We focus on your development with full training and our team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care