Home Instead are the UK’s leading home care provider delivering bespoke care and support to adults, enabling them to live well in their own homes.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team in Bagshot for 20 hours per week. This is an exciting and wide-ranging role giving the right person the opportunity to take real ownership of the position and make it their own.
- Create and manage all aspects of digital and non-digital marketing
- Create promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Drive engagement and interaction across social media ensuring digital content is current
- Support and advise the Community Engagement Officer, creating marketing material for campaigns and events
- Participate in on-call duties as required
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of all advertising and media updates
You will be;
- Creative, able to bring a fresh new perspective and think outside the box
- A self-starter who is results driven and able to use own initiative
- A confident communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Willing to understand and promote the services we provide
- 2 years’ experience of creating engaging marketing materials
- Experience developing and leading campaigns on social media
- Well-developed administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Management of Google AdWords is desirable
You will receive;
- Performance related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility to work remotely at times
- £25,00 - 30,000 pro rata, dependant on experience
- Employee assistance programme
- Onsite parking
- Anniversary gifts
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR & Recruitment Manager; [email protected]
Application closing date: 27th August 2021
Please note we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response.