We deliver care to Andover & East Wiltshire.
Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our home care avoids this, and our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence. Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life?
First and foremost you are there to contribute to a positive living environment which enhances the life of your client each and every time you visit
You will document yours and your client’s daily activities in the client log, importantly you will report any changes in the client’s needs or any concerns you may have about their living conditions.
Good communication is vital! It’s imperative that you maintain regular communication with your line manager and office team.
Home Instead Andover and East Wiltshire is a home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, home help, medication reminders and personal care. We are on the lookout for caring and supportive people around the East Wiltshire area who are interested in supporting our clients and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers on a part-time basis.
Our company strive to provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our customers in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
- No experience? Don't worry! We provide full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.00-10.00 per hour
- Paid mileage, 30p/mile
- Paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Working hours to suit you
- No uniform
- A part of the Forces Convenant to give you job continuity if your significant other has to re-locate.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
- Shadows/introductions and a matching process so you can build real relationships with your clients
- Guaranteed hours contracts for the right people
- A friendly and supportive office team
- Role development, and support to work towards the care certificate
- Additional paid training in Dementia and Parkinson's amongst other City & Guilds training to further your learning.
And of course much more!
There's only a few requirements from us...
- A full driving licence and access to a car
- Ability to work every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
- A desire to deliver the best possible care
- A good level of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you please call Olivia on 01672 556300 to find out more, or apply now!
Contact Number: 01672 556300
HISC Website: https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/andovereastwilts
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadandover/
Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/homeinsteadandover