Deliver outstanding support to our CAREGivers
Employee Engagement and Retention Manager
Excellent Training , Employee assistance programme, Home Instead benefits scheme
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of high quality non-medical care and companionship led services to help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in the communities of Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe
This is an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity for an Employee Engagement and Retention Manager, who is passionate about leading a team to deliver high quality companionship-led care at home.
The Engagement and Retention Manager will lead our large team of CAREGivers, to ensure effective support and supervision, drive people performance within a busy care environment and ensure our CAREGivers continue to enjoy a positive and engaging experience with us.
The Engagement and Retention Manager will have solid working knowledge of HR best practice and fully connect with our mission of enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families.
Why work for us
- Competitive Salary £26,000 - £30,000pa
- Flexible schedule to support work life balance
- Positive Impact on Community
- Great company culture
- Outstanding Reputation
- Passionate Team
- Impressive Leaders & Role Models
- Investment in ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your health and wellbeing
- Home Instead Benefits scheme - make savings on your favourite brands
What we look for in our Engagement and Retention Manager
- The passion and drive to maintain, strong, positive relationships with our CAREGiving team and motivate them to achieve their full potential
- Confident and self motivated team player with the ability to prioritise workload
- Works well under pressure
- Experience of retention and engagement methods
- Line management experience and confident performing spot checks and supervisions
- Flexible approach to working hours and willing to participate in on call duties as required (approx. 1 evening per week and monthly- 1 day plus 1 evening during the weekend
- Good basic understanding of employment law and HR processes and procedures
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of MS office or Google suite
The primary duties of the Engagement & Retention Manager include:
- Effectively manage the team of CAREGivers though a range of HR activities including appraisals, supervisors, performance and absence reviews
- Responsible for support and management of field care supervisors
- Monitor staff welfare, morale and wellbeing
- Own reward and recognition programmes
- Overall responsibility of employee files to ensure compliance
- Keep up to date on Industry trends and best practice
- Collate useful weekly content from CAREGiver activities to support marketing / recruitment campaigns
- Oversee and manage all aspects of training activity ensuring compliance with franchise standards and regulatory requirements
- Management experience or equivalent qualifications
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Knowledge , qualifications and experience in the Care sector is advantageous
- This role is subject to a DBS Criminal Records Enhanced check.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are recruiting now and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in this Engagement and Retention Manager role please click apply or call the office and speak to Sian on 07494476005 or 01618701136.