COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Competitive salary, pension, employee assistance programme, Home Instead benefits platform
This is an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity for an energetic Community Engagement Manager, who is based locally, passionate about quality companionship-led care at home and promoting CAREGiving as a rewarding, part-time employment opportunity.
Why work for us
- Part Time Hours (24hrs/ week ) and we are open to discuss flexible working arrangements around core Monday-Friday hours
- Competitive Salary £24,000 - £26,000 pro rata
- Paid Mileage
- Great opportunity to connect and build amazing relationships in your community
- Supportive and caring company culture
- Outstanding Reputation
- Passionate Leaders & Role Models
- Investment in ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your health and wellbeing
- Home Instead Benefits scheme - make savings on your favourite brands
The Community Engagement Manager will use strong networking skills to build long lasting relationships across the faith, business, education and charitable sectors in the community.
The Engagement Manager will draw on their previous experience of sales, marketing, business development or fundraising to introduce community leaders and the general public to Home Instead.
The successful candidate will be targeted on the number of referrals they generate, ultimately enhancing the lives of potential clients and CAREGivers.
What we look for in our Community Engagement Manager
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use initiative
- A resilient and results driven individual with the ability to plan ahead and realise the company’s growth potential
- The passion and drive to maintain, strong, positive relationships with people from all sectors of the community
- This is a field based role so full UK driving licence and excellent knowledge of the local area is essential
- Experience and passion with the elderly care sector would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working in events, fundraising, partnerships or business development
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- Proactive at building long term relationships
- Good working knowledge of social media and IT systems, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate
The primary duties of the Community engagement manager include :
- Networking within the local community and securing excellent links with other organisations who have an active interest in the health and wellbeing of senior people, to promote our high quality care at home service and the rewarding CAREGiver career opportunities
- Host or present at local events or groups which may include weekends or weekday evenings
- Develop and deliver a range of innovative approaches, primarily face-to-face, but also online and through the inhouse magazine, leading to a growth in clients and CAREGivers
- Identify and create high quality written content for our ‘Live Well, Your Way’ community magazine, as well as on our social media/website
You must be able to obtain a clear DBS check which we apply for on your behalf and have a full UK licence and reliable vehicle.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of high quality non-medical care and companionship led services to help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in the communities of Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are recruiting now and would love to hear from you. If you are interested in this role please click apply or call the office and speak to Sian on 07494 476 005 or 01618701136.