Would you like a few more hours work a week to fit around your current role?
looking for local CAREGivers to care for elderly people in their own homes. This could be making their breakfasts and/or evening meals or just helping our clients to bed at night (all calls are at least 1 hour long).
Pay £9.50ph in theweekand £10.50ph weekends
eg - If you were available between 8am – 10:15am 4 days a week & these times alternate weekends you could earn an extra £388 a month.
or if you were available between 5:15pm – 7:30pm 3 days & these times alternate weekends you could earn an extra £312 a month.
You will need your own transport.
Want to find out more? Call Lucy on 07841 582 372
Care Worker, Weekends in Altrincham
Would you like to make a senior person's weekend extra special? Could you find a few hours on Saturday and Sunday to make a positive difference to someone's life and bring some fun?
Then perhaps you could be our next part-time "Weekend Wonder" or Care Worker in the Altrincham and Hale area......a few hours of support can really make a difference to the life of a senior person in your local community.
If you are a caring and compassionate person, keen to brighten someone's day, plus interested in a local, hugely rewarding part-time job then this could be for you!
The benefits of being a Care Worker with Home Instead:
* £9.50 weekdays £10:50 weekends (initially £8.75 per hour until completion of 12 weeks probation period and Care Certificate.)
* Paid mileage
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
* No uniform and FREE comprehensive pre-employment training
* All protective equipment provided
* Ongoing learning and development
* Funding for Health & Social Care Level 2 and 3 qualification
* £100 bonus for referring new Caregivers
* Contributory pension provided
* Excellent career development with Support Workers progressing to Seniors, Team Leaders and Registered Care Manager. We are a hugely supportive team!
What we do at Home Instead:
We provide home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable our clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible. We operate very differently from other care companies as we offer a minimum 1-hour client call every time and our emphasis is on providing the same care workers to the same clients for continuity purposes.
To be a Home Instead Support Worker you must be:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Available for part-time work between 8am-11.30am and/or 4pm-9pm
- Living locally in the Altrincham or Hale area
No previous care experience is necessary.
Please note that we do require you to have your own reliable transport as many of our clients do like to be taken out and about.
We look forward to hearing from you for a friendly chat!
nter Content Here
You Can Care
It takes someone really special to join Home Instead as a Caregiver / Care Assistant to our seniors. Is that someone you?
At Home Instead Senior Care (Altrincham & Sale) we focus on providing home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable our lovely senior clients to remain independent within their own homes for as long as possible.
We really want to hear from you if you are:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Someone who wants to make a differenceto the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-timework (sometime between 8am-8pm) both during the week and at alternate weekends.
In return we guarantee a minimum of 1 hour calls with your clients and we pay our Caregivers competitively at up to £9:50* per hour plus mileage and paid holidays.
*£9:50 week days £10:50 weekend (initially £8.75 per hour until completion of 12 weeks probation period and Care Certificate.)
No previous care experience is required; our fully funded induction programme will provide you with all you need to know. Our friendly office staff are also always on hand to offer any support or advice whenever you need it. (Please note that we require you to have your own reliable transport as many of our clients do like to be taken out and about.)
To learn more about becoming a Home Instead Caregiver, then please either email your application or contact Liz Rhodes / Lucy Gill on 0161 8701136 / 07841 582372 for an informal chat anytime.
Enter Content Here
Maybe you have had first hand experience of looking after an elderly parent. Perhaps you are thinking of returning to work for a few hours a week, but want an employer who can provide accredited training in Dementia & Alzheimer's care. Its Home Instead Senior care who are leading the way, growing an excellent reputation for upholding traditional values. Talk to us about how we can develop your talent for caring.0161 870 1136