Be A Santa To A Senior 2019
- Our annual 'Be A Santa To A Senior' community Christmas campaign is well under way!
By reaching out to our Wirral communities, we help older people who may not otherwise receive a gift at Christmas time.
Last year we managed to provide over 700 gifts throughout the peninsula. By making a small difference we help combat isolation and loneliness and offer support to individuals, organisations and charities who all share a common goal with us here at Home Instead Senior Care Wirral.
How you can get involved ?
We currently have 13 Christmas trees available with tags throughout the Wirral, all that you need to do is :
- Select a tag from the tree
- Purchase the item(s) shown on the gift tag
- Please put the tag on your gift(s) and place under the tree or in the designated collection area.
- Home Instead will collect, wrap and deliver the gifts.
Trees are available in the following locations:
Sainsbury's Christ Church, Neston Rd
Neston Youth Community Centre
St Barnabas Church cafe Christ Church,
Tesco Carr Farm Garden
The Lauries Conference Centre Fleur Ashley Tea Rooms
St Catherine's Health Centre Inspire Coffee Shop
Invigor8 Leisure Centres
West Kirby concourse
Tennis Centre Bidston