Come along to our next Recruitment Event in Sheffield
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who would like to give back to the community and do something
worthwhile with huge personal rewards, whilst earning extra income.
Come along to our next Recruitment event at Munch Cafe and Restaurant.
Munch Cafe, 160 Crookes, Sheffield, S10 1UH on Wednesday 9th August, 10:30 - 12:30
Its a fantastic opportunity to find our more about Home Instead Senior Care and becoming one of our CAREGivers.
If you cant make it, don't worry, give us a call on 01142 469666 or visithttps://goo.gl/3hH7x6 to apply.
This is another chance to meet some of the office staff who can talk you through the recruitment process and what it
takes to be CAREGiver at Home Instead Senior Care.
Do you have the time and special caring qualities needed to help an elderly person stay independent in your local area?
- Experience is not necessary as full training and support is provided.
- We are able to work around other commitments
- We offer hours from as litlle as 2 to 16+hours per week.
- Age is certainly no barrier as we value life experience - our eldest CAREGiver is 82!
- Drivers are preferred but not essential depending on availability of work and locality
- We also match our clients with CAREGivers who have similar interests and personalities to ensure we provide the quality of care we would wish for our own loved ones
Come along for a coffee and chat about a flexible part-time career with a company that truly cares about you.