Home Instead Senior Care Sheffield is delighted to welcome the arrival of 8 new CAREGivers to our team!
Gail C, Gemma, Gail M, Janice, Julie, Monica, Cynthia and Joseph were all brilliant during their four day induction training course and we know they will be brilliant! Each and every CAREGiver is from a different background, some have been involved in care before while others haven’t, but they all united in one thing; they all want to help change our client’s lives.
During each interview process we gather a total of 6 references, 3 personal and 3 professional. This is to ensure that our clients have the greatest CAREGivers possible. We also implement a client to carer matching process, to ensure every client is happy with the their CAREGivers and that they have similar interests and hobbies. Finally, once this process has been completed the CAREGiver is then ready to enrol on our four day training course.
Bryn Evans, owner of Home Instead Senior Care Sheffield said “We are more than thrilled to have our new recruits on board, we know they will be brilliant. A lot of work goes into the induction week and it is great to see their smiling faces once they receive their certificate at the end of it!”
“We wouldn’t be able to provide our award winning care if it wasn’t for our new recruits and our existing CAREGivers, so thank you”
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role? If you have a few hours to spare a week, you really could change someone’s life.
We are different from other care companies, and below is why:
- 2-20 hours per week all at times that suit you
- Opportunity to make a difference to our clients lives
- Competitive pay and mileage reimbursement
- Full induction training and staff on hand 24/7 to provide information and advice
- Age is no barrier; our oldest CAREGiver has just turned 80!
- Health schemes
- Pension schemes
- Monthly CAREGiver newsletter
- Free Alzheimer and medication training
- Annual survey to hear your opinion on our performance
- And many more…the list does not end here!
Apply today, feel free to visit our vacancies page for more information, or call us on 0114 250 7709
6 Shirley House, Psalter Lane, Sheffield, S11 8YL