Providing support at home for an independent and fulfilled life
Full/Part-Time Care Professionals in Enfield/£10.20 - £11.00 p.h.
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support and ongoing learning via The Learning Cloud and One2One Training
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With visits of one hour or more, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
· 5* Employer Award
· Industry leading training with City&Guilds Accredited Courses
· Largest Private Home Care Provider in the UK
As a Care Professional you will
- Support our local clients - ensuiring they continue to live happily and independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and care support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care
We are looking for personable and friendly applicants who are naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference to the lives of your clients.
A natural aptitude to care is required for this position as well as a willingness to learn new skills,
Drivers wanted but not essential.
Full DBS checks required.
We are unable to consider anyone without UK residency and valid work visa.
If you want to work for a business who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.
We are however unable to consider any candidates not already residing in the UK.