- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner. Support the Recruitment Department and the Head of CAREGiver Experience to answer all Caregiver enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, responding appropriately to all enquiries.
- Develop and implement new and innovative recruitment strategies within the community to target CAREGivers who meet the requirements of the business. This may include advertising, leafleting, job/career fairs, sponsored events and direct engagement.
- Reflect Home Instead Senior Care core values and ethos. To continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and value proposition.
- Research, identify, contact and approach sources for CAREGiver referrals. Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Build a “toolkit” of planned approaches, pitches, messages and alignment to enable access to potential new referral sources and/or build better relationships with existing referral sources.
- Make contact and build relationships with new referral sources in person according to the established goals. This would include intro calls, info calls, one on one meetings or group presentations using presentation techniques and print materials to educate and inform on available services.
- Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, exhibitions and any other event that would promote the caregiver role to the public.
- Follow up on all referral contacts with appropriate correspondence such as thank you notes.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner. Shortlist and propose potential candidates for discussion with Head of CAREGiver Experience.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to employment history, previous training, skills & experience and all other employment related documents. Ensure compliance with current legislation and Home Instead Senior Care franchise standards.
- Conduct character references and ensure Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are taken on all employees.
- Monitor compliance for all legislation relating to employment and health & safety.
- Participate in 7 day work including evening & weekend “out of hours” cover on a rota basis as necessary.
- Offer flexibility and commitment to follow up CAREGiver enquiries evenings/weekends
- Enter and maintain accurate Referral Provider Network and CAREGiver records in database.
- Log all recruitment statistics and monitor data against KPI’s and targets.
- Produce CAREGiver ID badges and maintain photos and all compliance, ID and related documents.
- General Office duties as required including administrative support.
Breakfast Buddies - 08.00 - 10.30am (minimum 3 consecutive days and alternate weekends)
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Stockport & Tameside as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.