At Home Instead – Ruislip & Harrow, we are looking to grow our team of CAREGivers. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live safely and independently in their own homes.
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL support and training from the start
· Award winning training
· Excellent rates of pay between £9.50 - £11.50
· Mileage paid
· Flexible shift patterns
· Pension scheme
· Rewards scheme and employee support line
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
· Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
· Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
· Provide ongoing, continuity of care
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL training from the start.
- Driving licence and reliable vehicle (Preferred)