Closing Date: 30th September 2018
We are looking for a talented CAREGiver Training and Support Lead with a relevant background to join our team in Norwich. As our CAREGiver Training and Support Lead, you will be responsible for the training, support and development of our CAREGiver’s to enable them to deliver outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in delivering our Learning and Development Programme, including the Care Certificate and City & Guild’s Accredited Dementia Care and End of Life qualifications. You will also be responsible for ongoing competency assessments, individual coaching and supervision and compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
To be successful, you will have relevant experience with excellent training and staff development skills. Being commercially aware, you’ll have strong organisation and time management skills and be able to demonstrate achievement of business targets and the ability to build good working relationships. With an understanding of relevant legislation and regulation you will be self-motivated to evidence adherence to compliance requirements. You will be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota and have your own transport in order to visit CAREGivers at client homes.
Our office has been established for over 8 years, has an excellent reputation amongst the local community and has won many awards including a Top 20 homecare.co.uk in 2018 for outstanding client feedback. This role will play a vital part in taking our office from a “Good” to “Outstanding” CQC standard, while continuing to grow the business. If you have the drive and motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighborhoods in which we work. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
LOOKING FOR PART TIME WORK?
We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate and caring individuals to join our award-winning team of caregivers to work on a part time basis.
No prior experience is necessary as full training is given - we feel compassion and empathy is far more important.
Our visits last at least an hour and you will be supporting the same clients on a regular basis. All clients are based in the Norwich area.
If working for a local and friendly Care provider that is passionate about their clients and the service provided appeals to you - then look no further.
Applicants must have own transport as clients are predominantly cared for in their own homes or would like you to accompany them on appointments or outings
MORNINGS, EVENINGS & WEEKENDS AVAILBLE
10–25 HOURS PER WEEK
For more info call Lesley or Hannah on 01603 480980
We are urgently seeking CAREGivers to cover our breakfast calls in the Norwich area. This will involve getting our elderly clients up in the morning, helping them get washed and dressed, preparing breakfast and maybe some light domestic support.
All our calls are a minimum of 1 hour and you would visit the same clients on a regular basis.
Please note that you must have a means of transport as clients are cared for in their own homes and you would need to be able to accompany them on appointments and/or outings.
It is essential that our CAREGivers have excellent communication skills as many of our clients have hearing problems.
Experience is not necessary, as full comprehensive training is given.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Don’t delay - call Lesley or Hannah at Home Instead Senior Care on 01603 480980
BREAKFAST BUDDIES WANTED IN NORWICH
Are you a kind, caring person? Do you like to have a natter and a cuppa? Then perhaps you could help an elderly person get up in the morning and assist them with breakfast? Here at Home Instead we have openings for morning CAREGivers in Norwich. We provide care for a minimum of one hour, every time! We don't believe in cutting corners when it comes to Care! We want every elderly person to get outstanding care, and we are determined that our high care standards will never be compromised. Requirements for CAREGivers:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Someone who wants to make a difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part time work, must be able to start at 8am both during the week and alternate weekends
- Live locally in the Norwich area
Perks of being a CAREGiver for us:
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid mileage and realistic travel time between clients
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and professional team offering career progression and part of the UK's No.1 Homecare Company.
- £50 referral bonus for introducing new CAREGivers
- No previous care experience is required, as full training is provided. You are guided through the recruitment process by our Recruiter, what’s more our friendly office staff are also always on hand to offer any support or advice whenever you need it. Supporting our Care staff is paramount to us.
Please note that your own reliable transport is a necessity as many of our clients do like to be taken out and about Look forward to hearing from you! It is essential that our CAREGivers have excellent communication skills as many of our clients have hearing problems.
Are you looking for rewarding part time work supporting local older people in their own homes?
Home Instead Senior Care in Norwich specialises in supporting older people to live comfortably and safely in their own homes. Our services include companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands, personal care, medication reminders and more specialised dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Working for us you will be working for the UK’s most admired care company providing world class home care for seniors. In return we offer:
- Flexible part time hours, competitive rates of pay, mileage allowance and paid holiday
- Longer care calls; our minimum call duration is 1 hour giving you the time to make a real difference to our clients
- Compatibility matching between CAREGivers and clients on the basis of character, background and requirements
- Personal introductions to your clients to help you start building your relationships
Do I need experience in care or qualifications?
You do NOT need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. We provide our CAREGivers with a comprehensive induction programme, including 3 months mentoring support, and on-going training and development.
What does the work involve?
Services provided by our CAREGivers are flexible to the needs of each client and may include:
- Help with daily personal care activities; dressing, bathing, grooming and medication reminders
- Practical assistance around the home such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and running errands
- Companionship, shopping and social activities
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
For more information call Lesley or Hannah on 01603 480980