It's not TRAINING, its CARING with Home Instead
Training and Recruitment Co-ordinator
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Companionship based care, Great working environment, free parking
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of personal care and companionship services for older people within their own homes. With most visits lasting at least one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. Our office was established in April 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Training and Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the execution and organisation of ensuring there is appropriate staffing required to fulfill client scheduling. You will be responsible for providing the highest quality training and support to our CAREGiver’s with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Our Training and Recruitment Coordinator will spend part of their time at the office and the remainder in the community supporting CAREGiver’s and Clients.
As a Training and Recruitment Coordinator your role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all CAREGivers, clients, families, office staff and any other Home Instead Senior Care contacts
- Ensure good quality candidates are selected for interview, the training and selection process and fit the "mum test"
- Complete all pre employment documentation for potential CAREGivers prior to commencing shadow shifts
- Provide on the job training as well as classroom based training sessions
- Be a mentor to new and existing CAREGivers
- Support CAREGivers in their completion of the Care Certificate
- Work varied hours in order to effectively monitor and support all CAREGivers and clients, covering care visits if required.
- Being part of the on-call rota and provide support to other on-call staff
- Providing quality introductions of CAREGivers to Clients before support is commenced
- Carrying out regular competency checks on CAREGiver’s
- Must have a good working knowlegde of the requirements of the Care Standards Regulations.
A minimum qualification of PTLLS or equivalent and above or relevant Train the Trainer qualifications in Health and Social Care related subjects. Experience of training in the Social Care environment is essential for this role.
Access to reliable transport is essential for this role due to working in rural locations, sometimes without access to public transport links.
As a Training and Recruitment Coordinator you will work 5 out of 7 days on a rota system which will include some weekend working (at least every other weekend off).
Salary to be discussed on application based on experience and qualifications.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.