We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Cowes as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, we are looking for experienced Care Assistants who have prior experience in caring for those with Dementia who reside in bed. This post may be suitable for someone who is looking to leave residential or nursing care.
We are looking for people with kindness and compassion, who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients and join our dedicated team, as a CAREGiver.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
We are looking for an experienced, competent Field Care Supervisor to support our existing team. We are looking for an individual who can develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and our CAREGivers to ensure we are able to provide an outstanding service.
Part of your role will include but not limited to;
- Provide companionship led care and support to clients living in their own homes around the island
- Complete shadowing and support visits with CAREGivers to ensure the service continues to run at a high standard
- Participate in completing client care plans and risk assessments
- Complete care plan reviews when required
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on our Digital Management System
- Participate in on - call activities as per schedule
- Contribute to the mentoring of new CAREGivers
You should have a passion for providing the best care and be able to discreetly provide support and advice to CAREGivers to improve their practice.