CARE to Drink Tea and Eat Cake?
CARE To Drink Tea and Eat Cake?
Home Instead Charnwood is the leading provider of first class service, non-medical care and companionship care services for older people. We believe there is no place like home and want to enhance the life of everyone we encounter.
We are looking for more CAREGivers to join our friendly and growing care team! Check out our reviews on Facebook www.facebook.com/Homeinsteadsccharnwoodloughboroughcoalville or our website www.homeinstead.co.uk/charnwood-loughborough-coalville/
Why chose Home Instead Charnwood?
- Guaranteed and flexible hours and salaried positions available
- Hourly rates of up to £20.00!
- Winners of Care Employer of the year 2019/20 in Leicestershire
- Mileage paid for CAREGivers
- OUTSTANDING CQC rating –and 5* Award winning Home Care
- Free Induction
- 24 hour support and mentor
- Smart / casual dress (no uniform)
- Monthly tea and cake drop ins for all CAREGivers
- Gift voucher, wine and chocolate recognition's monthly!
What does being a CAREGiver Involve?
- Minimum 1-hour visits
- CAREGiver schedules sent two weeks in advance
- 15 minutes of travel time between each care call
- Introductions to all new clients – never a stranger at the door is our moto!
- CAREGivers matched to clients based on hobbies and interests.
- Companionship lead care service
- Shopping, general household tasks and preparing fresh food – from scratch!
- Activities, days out and building a strong relationship
- Helping the client stay as independent as possible in their own home
If you are looking for work which is extremely rewarding, have always wanted to care, do not have experience but want to gain new qualifications we would love to hear from you!
This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.