It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support
Our office was established in XXXXXX and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruiter is expected to promote the role and Home Instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Must have recruitment experience
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Must have understanding of recruitment legislation including DBS checks, referencing and ID checks
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.