Looking for a new challenge in 2020?
Excellent benefits and support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Office Coordinator/Scheduler to join our friendly and fast growing team in Bromley.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for managing CAREGiver rotas to ensure that the care delivered is of the highest standard. You will work alongside the Care Manager and team to facilitate client centred care that enriches the quality of their lives and enables them to live happily within their own homes.
- Based on reception, meeting and greeting clients and CAREGivers
- To manage all elements of office and recruitment administration whilst providing support to the senior management team
- To assist in the planning, coordinating and scheduling of client support alongside the Scheduler, ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- Managing CAREGivers rotas ensuring consistency of advanced set schedules
- To work closely with Care Manager and team in co-ordinating all care services
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format
- Deal promptly and appropriately with any queries received or concerns raised
- To ensure compliance and quality assurance is met in line with company procedures and CQC regulations
- To ensure that all associated information is recorded accurately and promptly
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Reporting any recruitment needs to ensure all client requirements and needs are fulfilled
- To provide cover in other business areas as and when required
- Previous experience in a broad office coordination or similar role advantageous
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate in delivering a high quality service to all clients and CAREGivers
- Sociable team player, flexible and committed
- Accurate and IT literate with database and MSO experience
- Full driving licence and vehicle essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support and benefits include;
- Regular hours and clients
- Introductions / Shadows to all clients
- Enhanced rate of pay at weekends and bank holidays
- Mileage allowance
- Flexible working patterns
- Free accredited training
- Referral scheme of £250
- Health Care benefits
- Excellent pension scheme
- No 15-minute call company