Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
I am proud to have opened Home Instead Senior Care for Brighton, Hove and Shoreham – one of the most recent offices joining the amazing network of over 170 other owner-operated businesses providing the highest standards of care at home in the UK.
We will be providing support and help to older people in the local community to enable them to remain independent and happy in their own homes for as long as possible. Our friendly CAREGivers will be able to assist with companionship and light house-keeping and assistance - everything from a chat over a cup to tea, to helping with the shopping; from taking clients on outings or playing a game of Scrabble, to assisting with meal preparation; and eventually to more personal care.
Our mission is to develop a strong trusted reputation for providing caring, quality care at home for older people, recognised as a great employer and contributor to the local community. In other words, to re-define what great care at home looks like for Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
What makes us different? Various things including:
- Choosing our CAREGivers very carefully – based on their empathy, reliability and caring nature, and by taking extensive references
- Focussing on building real relationships between clients and CAREGivers - matching them based on their individual needs and likes – and providing
- Our visits are at least an hour long, as we believe any sort of quality support can not be provided in less time than this
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms – as they are friendly people first and foremost, who do not need to wear our colours to represent us well
- We provide ongoing training and support so that our team can feel developed and our clients can feel reassured they are in the best hands
I have experienced the difference care at home can make through my own experiences helping to look after my elderly parents, and in finding good quality support for them. I believe passionately that being able to stay confident and safe in the comfort of your own home is the best place for most people in their later years.
I am really looking forward to providing a quality service and building a team of excellent and caring CAREGivers making a difference in Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
Please give us a call to find out more, or to have a chat, anytime on 01273 284090 or 07469 173669.
"I am so pleased I found your company on the internet and had the sense to see that your company ethos was just what she needed” (T.N. 3/5/16)