- We are looking for people like you with a kind and caring nature.
- Compassionate heart who wants to make a true difference
- You will provide a variety of non-medical services to keep people independent living in their own homes.
- Hourly visits within your local area
- Make a new friend and companion
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a Care Support Worker. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.