Would you like to be part of the solution?
Community CAREGivers required
Rated 5* Outstanding - work for the very best!
Do you like building relationships? With growing demand for our outstanding services, we have vacancies for the right people to work locally in Exeter, Honiton, Exmouth, Sidmouth and surrounding areas, providing the highest quality non-medical care, personal care, home help and companionship, allowing the elderly to live independently in their own homes.
No previous experience required - all training provided
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- A team player
- Good communicator and a sense of humour helps
- QCF and NVQ 3 or above - enhanced pay rates
- Someone who wants to make a positive difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part-time hours (mornings and evenings, overnight and daytime hours available). Alternate weekend availability is required.
- A Car Driver with clean licence and access to transport.
Benefits to you include:
- £10.10 - £21.00 per hour including mileage
- Paid training
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa, Cineworld and many more!
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well being information
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards