The job is to develop and drive business growth for Home Instead Senior Care in the Doncaster area by leveraging national campaigns and combining local networking activities, public education and marketing activities. The person will have full autonomy to develop and implement a plan to drive growth and continued success in the business.
- Develop and implement a Business Development Plan to drive growth in the business
- Network and build relationships with key partners in Health and Social Care and wider professional backgrounds
- Co-ordinate Community Events
- Develop key literature along with local and national colleagues
- Present Key Brand Presentations
- Prepare mailshots, newsletters, website posting and blogs
- Contribute to Brand Social Media Presence
- Developand build upon exisiting CRM recording systems to drive quality outcomes
- Generate Bi-Monthly PR Story
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Doncaster as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
As we provide community care services it is essential that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle.