Our mission: To become the UK’s most admired care company through changing the face of ageing
As a business opportunity, ours is more rewarding than most
Home Instead Senior Care is the World’s leading home care company; the trusted pioneers of relationship led non medical care for older people. We place our clients’ needs at the heart of everything we do and form a bespoke service tailored around what the client really wants.
Our mission is to become the UK’s most admired care company through changing the face of ageing. This means delivering the highest quality domiciliary care to enable our senior citizens to remain living independently in their homes, safe and well and with an admirable and fulfiling quality of life.
How are we different?
Home Instead Senior Care are the pioneers of relationship-led care, putting the client first and building a bespoke service tailored around what the client really wants and needs.
It is difficult to describe the Home Instead approach as it is the cumulative effect of doing everything that we do in the unique way that we do it, that makes us different.
- Our CAREGivers are matched to each client based on background, interests, hobbies, and culture.
- A CAREGiver and client introduction takes place to ensure there is never a stranger turning up at the doorstep.
- The duration of care is a minimum of one hour and often longer, to allow the CAREGiver time to provide a care service that never feels rushed to the client.
- We maintain continuity of CAREGiver to client, so that the relationship is nurtured, and a strong bond, familiarity and trust develops.
- The care is always person focused, not task focused.
- We recruit a specific type of CAREGiver who genuinely has empathy for the elderly. They go through extensive training and are highly valued.
- We are recognised as the benchmark of quality care by industry professionals and peers in the care industry.
- We have an impressive award-winning success story.
Non-Medical Home Care for Seniors
Our range of services reflects our very different care proposition which centres on the needs of older people. We do not focus our care around those who only need personal care support. Companionship and help to carry out activities of daily living are the foundations to how we support the majority of our clients, which makes for a longer and more sustainable client relationship.In addition, we also serve a highly specialised market which provides care support for clients who have life changing conditions. This support ensures the client is able to live and remain at home and offers comfort and assistance to their families who may be struggling to take the strain and cope with caring for their loved ones.
- Home Help
- Personal Care
- Specialist Care
- Alzheimer’s & dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Convalescence Care
- Home from Hospital
- Hospice Care
- End of Life Care
More information about our services can be found on our corporate website.
Read through our website to find out more about this opportunity to run a successful, profitable franchise business while making a real difference to people’s lives.