Our office was established in 2017 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Due to recent expansion we are looking for an additional full time Field Supervisor to work alongside our existing field supervisor. The hours of work are between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. There may be times where you may be required to work outside of these hours.
This is a salaried position based from our Yeovil office. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
What are we looking for?
The Field Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the management of both the CAREGivers and Clients. The Field Supervisor is responsible for working with the Care Manager and Directors to ensure we continue to provide high quality service to both clients and CAREGivers.
The role will include (but not limited to):
- Providing full support to the care team and CAREGivers
- Assisting with digital care planning
- Processing new client enquiries
- Attending new client consultations
- Supporting with scheduling
- Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity
- Collating monthly mileage
- Managing annual leave requests
- Supporting with spot checks
- Supporting with introductions
- Supporting with QA visits
- Taking part in the on call rota – one weekday night and alternate weekends
- Experience in Domiciliary Care - 2 year (preferred)
- Driving licence
- NVQ or similar care qualification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.