Join our team!
Discover whether #youcancare
Home Instead Wetherby hosted an event on Thursday 28th February at the Town Hall to encourage the local community to join our team of CAREGivers.
Our team were on hand to discuss how becoming a CAREGiver provides a fulfilling and rewarding career where your work is highly appreciated by the individuals you are helping.
You don't have to have had previous experience of working in care before, we're just after caring, friendly and compassionate people. Whether you have previously worked in the care sector, or you’re simply seeking a new challenge that’s makes every day rewarding, you can join our team!
If you wanted to join our team as a CAREGiver, Home Instead can offer the following;
- Matched to your client based on shared interests and hobbies
- With minimum visit times of an hour and the chance to visit the same clients every week, you get to build meaningful relationships with your clients
- Great personal development and training opportunities including specialist Dementia care
- Work independently and also part of a bigger team
- Great rates of pay including mileage allowance and holiday pay with contracts and guaranteed hours available
If you missed us on Thursday, were hosting a second event on Saturday 2nd March upstairs in the Wetherby Town Hall. With free tea and coffee available, join us to start your CAREGiving journey today!
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you can’t make our event but would love to join our team, please contact Emma White on 07376 358839 or email [email protected]