Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Alongside our existing supervisors, you will be supporting the Care Manager in the daily management & running of Home Instead Westminster. Managing, delivering & leading high quality care. You will also be responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Working closely with the Care Manager and with the team to ensure clients receive the appropriate support and a high quality service.
- Managing the planning, coordinating and scheduling of client support ensuring the continuity of service at all times.
- Carry out service reviews and quality assurance with clients and their families. - To update client records and care plans following reviews.
- To maintain and produce accurate client records; including care plans, care schedules and digital medication charts.
- Participate in on-call rota every 4 weeks.
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Willing to learn.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Open to career development opportunities
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with the willingness to progress quickly within the business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.