We are a leading international provider of care at home. Our mission is to change the "face of ageing" by promoting opportunities, choice and independence for older people. We achieve this through high standards of relationship-led care. Thought leadership and innovation in community care forms part of that mission.
The beating heart of everything we do are our amazing CAREGivers. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a new team member to lead our recruitment with a focus on the attraction and engagement of new CAREGivers based on their values and commitment to our mission. We are seeking a confident individual with the drive and passion to source and recruit fantastic CAREGivers from our local community and via social media. The focus is always on quality rather than quantity. This is a varied, challenging but highly rewarding role where you have the autonomy to design your own recruitment strategies, whilst managing your own workload and working with a great team.
As the Recruiter you will:
- Source candidates through a variety of media and initiatives with a focus on local communities
- Engage with candidates and assist with interviews
- Support the recruitment journey, working closely with the operations and care management teams
- Manage recruitment administration
- Monitor and report against recruitment targets
- Contribute to improving our candidate experience and stay up to date with best practice in recruitment
We are looking for someone who will be proud to represent a premium care and support provider. Someone who will be able to attract high calibre candidates and deliver a first-class candidate experience. We are seeking a person who can show creativity in their recruitment strategies and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will be self-motivated, organised and have excellent communication skills.
You will need to be flexible to deliver a responsive recruitment service outside of the standard 9 – 5.
- Proven usage of recruitment marketing and knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- You must demonstrate your experience of working to complex deadlines and delivering against targets
- You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Experience in the social care sector would be an advantage
- Have a positive attitude to innovation and change and a willingness to propose improvements.
- We would welcome a Graduate
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.