Evening and Weekend Caregivers needed
Find Out More
Currently hiring in Wandsworth, Lambeth and Dulwich.
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature and want to make a difference to the quality of life of older people in your community?
Here at Home Instead Senior Care, we are renowned for the quality of care we provide to our clients. Our care is award-winning, consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care business within the UK.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- No prior experience necessary (full training will be given)
- Warm and approachable character
- Willingness to adapt to the changing demands of your clients
- Must be compassionate!
- Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Clear spoken and written English
Employee Benefits include:
- Clients who live as local as possible to CAREGivers to minimise travel time
- Gaining the highly-accredited Care Certificate through our Induction Programme
- Enjoy extensive training and support throughout your career
- 1-hour minimum client calls which are often longer
- Great hourly rates of £9.15 on weekdays and £10.15 on weekends (double rate for bank holidays)
- Car mileage/bus pass contribution
- Company Pension and Holiday pay
We have clients in the Wandsworth, Putney, Balham, Tooting, Clapham, Battersea, Brixton, Lambeth, Stockwell, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill and Dulwich areas.
So if you think this compassionate and rewarding role suits you.. apply today!
We look forward to hearing from either by completing the online application or giving us a call on 0208 871 0006
Our CAREGiver Nellie looked after Wilma’s mum, who was kind enough to write the following note:
"To all the staff and carers. I would like to thank you all for all the care and compassion you showed to my mother, and for the great support you gave me. It made an immeasurable difference to our lives, I will not forget it. Wilma"Thank you Home Instead Wandsworth