Benefits: • Company events • Company pension • Employee discount • On-site parking • Training opportunities • Store discounts • Wellness programmes
Home instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match CAREGivers to clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build a bond of trust which enables us to provide excellent personalised support.
Due to expansion, we are looking for someone with a passion for caring, who is warm, friendly and professional to lead our new Dunfermline office which opens in March 2021.
As our registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the start-up, growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding care.
This role is suitable for both an experienced care manager looking for a new and rewarding challenge or a highly motivated care supervisor or co-ordinator keen to take the next step in their career. The suitable candidate will have great commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate the determination and drive required to grow a start-up service.
This may well be the most exciting and fulfilling opportunity of your career. To set-up and grow our private client-based home care service, consistently delivering outstanding care to older people in West Fife and Kinross, you will:
· Work closely with the Business Owners to establish a high-quality domiciliary care service for older people living in the local community;
· Ensure all client enquiries are effectively responded to and care options are tailored to each client based on needs and preferences;
· Be responsible for the careful selection, training and ongoing support of a committed and dedicated team of CAREGivers;
· In line with business growth, recruit, train and manage an office team to ensure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are planned and managed efficiently;
· Implement, maintain and review quality control and compliance systems in line with regulatory and legal requirements and Home Instead policies and procedures;
· Monitor, assess and implement necessary changes to the services provided to continually improve what we do and how we do it;
· Seek opportunities to strengthen relationships with other professionals to promote, drive and grow brand awareness;
· Promote a positive culture and team ethos to ensure Home Instead Dunfermline enhances the lives of aging adults and their families.
(Practice qualification) Hold SVQ 4 Health and Social Care at SCQF Level 9, or an equivalent qualification that meets SSSC practice qualification requirement for managers; and
(Management qualification) Hold SVQ 4 Care Services Leadership and Management at SCQF Level 10, or an equivalent qualification that meets the SSSC management qualification requirement, or be willing to work towards SVQ 4 Care Services Leadership and Management at SCQF Level 10.
To be successful in this role, you will:
· Have extensive professional care experience with excellent customer service skills;
· Be able to demonstrate excellent people management skills;
· Be commercially aware and have strong influencing skills;
· Have the enthusiasm and motivation to assist in establishing and growing a new Home Instead office;
· Have an ability to build good working relationships;
· Have strong organisation and planning skills;
· Be able to work well under pressure;
· Be flexible to meets the demands of the service, including participating in an on-call rota;
· Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
· Ideally, have a strong knowledge of the West Fife and Kinross area and preferably having built relationships within the local health and social care sector;
· Have a driving licence and access to a vehicle to support the on-call rota, to support team members out in the field in emergency situations and to travel throughout the community to conduct client assessment visits.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference to older people in our community. We offer an attractive salary, a range of benefits and fantastic career development opportunities.
We would love to hear from you if you are motivated by a passion for delivering best quality care and the opportunity to help us achieve our ambitions. Apply now with both a covering letter and a CV.
Home Instead Dunfermline is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a PVG Scheme disclosure check.
Application deadline: 24/01/2021
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
· Company events
· Company pension
· Employee discount
· On-site parking
· Training opportunities
· Store discounts
· Wellness programmes