"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Industry Leading Training and Excellent Support to further your Qualifications and Career Aspirations
Our office which is based in Braintree will open in December and our aim is to provide the highest quality personalised care to seniors within this community. Home Instead provides relationship-led support to older people to help them to remain living independently at home. Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enable us to provide personalised support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated individual with a background in delivering the highest quality and meaningful care to join our team in Braintree
As our Care Manager, you will work closely with us to grow and develop this new care service, ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This role is suitable for an experienced care manager seeking a new challenge or for a motivated aspirational assistant manager looking to step into this more senior position.
Care Manager Benefits:
- Salary upto £31,000 per year
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Retail discounts
- On-site parking
- Ongoing consistent training with support to further your career development.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the General Manager to build a high quality private domiciliary care service in the North Essex and South Suffolk area.
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service, with a focus on person centred care.
- Manage the process of client acquisition from initial contact to conversion adhering to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Providing inspired leadership to the team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to the clients and that the workloads are managed accordingly ensuring safe staffing levels.
- Networking in the local community and via digital media to raise awareness of the service.
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of service and using those findings to initiate improvements.
- Ensuring the administration of all regulatory reporting.
- Support the General Manager with the recruitment of CAREgivers and the office team
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
- Carrying out other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
You will need to have:
- Have, or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care. Must, at a minimum, have already attained a Level 3
- A current clean driving license
- Have extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistent, excellent customer service
- Proven experience in managing a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the Care Standards regulations
- Demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with databases and virtual communication platforms.
- Strong skills in conducting care assessments and care planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to build good working relationships and inspire others.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rotas
- Passionate about providing the highest quality of care
- Responsive, agile and calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities.
- Organised, with strong planning skills.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in establishing Home Instead Braintree as the number one solution for families when it comes to home care and ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. If you are indeed interested, please click on the apply tab.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.