It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Our Dorchester office is to be established in May 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors; giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background and a passion for high quality care to join our new care team based in Dorchester. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries.
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Recruiting CAREGivers and delivering training
- Coordinating staffing rotas
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills
- Be commercially aware.
- Have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Possess a minimum qualification of SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the SVQ Level 4 and RMA.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.