Client Care Relationship Manager
Home Instead West Bridgford is the leading provider of first class service, non-medical care and companionship care services for older people. We believe there is no place like home and want to enhance the life of everyone we encounter.
Home Instead West Bridgford recognizes the importance of developing carers in care. As our private, high-end home service that is provided to clients, we are looking for a Client Care Relationships Manager to join our team.
This role is a 50/50 role – office/field based. Time spent in the field is to ensure the care that we deliver to our clients on a day to day bases is reviewed, person-centered and their lives are enhanced.
Work directly with client’s caregiver teams to ensure that we are working towards clients' outcomes, and enhancing their lives daily. With this insight, care plans are to be updated, tasks and daily notes reviewed and client teams communicated with any updates.
Our Promise to you and benefits as a Client Care Relationship Manager:
- ·40 hours salaried contract
- FREE DBS
- No uniform
- Ability to withdraw pay early
- Employee referral bonus program (worth £500 per referral)
- Open Door Policy – allow us to make you a coffee!
- Wellness and employee assistance program, including free counseling and legal advice and discounted health and dental cash plans for yourself and your family
- Exclusive discounts including Blue Light Card at high street stores, supermarkets, utility providers, and much more
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Paid and supported qualifications NVQ level 2 to 4
- Work to gain confidence in domiciliary care, and work towards Trainee Care Manager
Requirements of our Client Care Relationship Manager:
- A caring heart. We cannot teach this!
- Two or more years in Domiciliary care
- Has experience with supporting on-call duties
- UK Driving license
- Clear DBS
- Appropriate references
'click applies', we would love to hear from you!
If you want to work for a business who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.