It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Care Manager - Hull & Beverley
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background and a passion for high quality care to join our new team based in Beverley & Hull.
As our Care Manager, you will play a crucial role in the start-up, growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, managing the needs of the clients and day-to-day management of internal staff and our CAREGivers.
In this diverse and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Recruiting and training CAREGivers
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients
- Coordinating staffing rotas and managing workloads
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
To be successful, you will have:
- Extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong influencing skills
- The ability to build good working relationships
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work well and accurately under pressure
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
- Possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for caring, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced DBS check.