Home Instead Senior Care is recognised as the UK’s premier provider of care at home, and the only care company in the UK to have received a Queens’ Award for Enterprise; Innovation - in recognition of our unique companionship-led approach.
Home Instead Truro opened in 2010 and is run by Tim Roe. Tim’s and his team's aim has always been to provide the highest quality of care in Cornwall, as judged by our clients. In our 2017 independently run client survey, 100% of our clients said they are likely to recommend us.
Multiple Award Winning
Home Instead has received many awards in recognition of the quality of the service that we deliver.
• We have received the Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation in recognition of our unique companionship based approach.
• We have received the Princess Royal Training Award.
• We are the Number 1 Home Care Provider in Laing & Buisson's Care Compliance Monitor Report in every quarter since 2013
• We were rated 55th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For.
WHAT DO WE DO THAT’S DIFERENT?
CAREGivers are carefully matched and introduced to their clients.
• In our 2017 client survey, 100% of our clients said their CAREGiver was properly introduced before working with them and 96% said their CAREGiver was well matched to their needs.
CAREGivers will work with the same clients, so they can really get to know them.
• In our 2017 client survey 100% of our clients said their CAREGiver goes the extra mile to make a positive difference to their life
CAREGivers visit each client for at least 1 hour at a time.
• In our 2017 CAREGiver survey, 88% of our CAREGivers said they are given enough time to deliver the desired level of care.
CAREGivers turn up at the time our clients want, every time.
• In our 2017 client survey, 96% of our clients said their CAREGiver arrives on time.
CAREGivers are proud to work for Home Instead.
In our 2017 CAREGiver survey:
• 100% of our CAREGivers are proud to work for Home Instead
• 100% would recommend our services.
• 96% would recommend Home Instead as a great place to work
The Truro Home Instead Senior Care Office is part of a global network of more than 975 locally owned and operated offices.