We currently have 1 vacancy in St. Helens.
Find Out More
- Do you have the will and desire to help someone in need?
- Do you want to help improve someones life?
- Are you seeking great job satisfaction?
Did you know that looking after a loved one, family member or friend is caring experience?
- Industry experience is NOT necessary as FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED and ongoing learning.
- Promotional opportunities are available.
- Full Clean Driving Licence is NOT essential but desirable.
- Hours can be between 16/25 HOURS PER WEEK if needed based on your availability and reliability.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Free Life Insurance with additional benefits
We are looking for individuals to join us as Home Care Assistants to support vulnerable adults in their own homes in St Helens community.
We are looking for people who might not have experience but do have the will and desire to care for people in need.
Home Instead is a well established and highly respectable home care company who value and encourage Independence, Choice and Quality if Life for all clients.
We provide Companionship Support, Home Help and Personal care to all our clients.
CAREGivers and clients are at the forefront of the business, so training, support and advice is offered to all staff constantly.
We are currently running training courses so please APPLY NOW!
0151 430 2910
I organised for Charlotte at Home Instead to come and talk to myself and my mother once we decided to change provider. This was the best decition I have made, as my mother has been able to build such a bond with her caregiver. The caregiver (i will leave her name off) arrives at the times me and my mother have set, she allows mum to take her time, choose what she wants to happen that day, and shows such a keen interest in mum. They garden together and take trips out to Whittakers garden centre as well as help mum sort through her very full attic! The process of signing up with Home Instead is so simple and very very friendly and professional. Thank you Home Instead for giving me peace of mind.Mrs C. Haydock