We currently have 1 vacancy in St. Helens.
Find Out More
- Do you have the will and desire to help someone in need?
- Do you want to help improve someones life?
- Are you seeking great job satisfaction?
Did you know that looking after a loved one, family member or friend is caring experience?
- Industry experience is NOT necessary as FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED and ongoing learning.
- Promotional opportunities are available.
- Full Clean Driving Licence is NOT essential but desirable.
- Hours can be between 16/25 HOURS PER WEEK if needed based on your availability and reliability.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Free Life Insurance with additional benefits
We are looking for individuals to join us as Home Care Assistants to support vulnerable adults in their own homes in St Helens community.
We are looking for people who might not have experience but do have the will and desire to care for people in need.
Home Instead is a well established and highly respectable home care company who value and encourage Independence, Choice and Quality if Life for all clients.
We provide Companionship Support, Home Help and Personal care to all our clients.
CAREGivers and clients are at the forefront of the business, so training, support and advice is offered to all staff constantly.
We are currently running training courses so please APPLY NOW!
0151 430 2910
Survey question - What do you like best about Home Instead Senior Care St Helens?Client comment - EverythingAnonymous survey result